Sunday, May 2, 2010

Genting Trip =D

I went to Genting with group of best friends on 29th and 30th April,
it was so exciting! =D
Yeah, it's still same the weather is quite cool...
Of course, we played at theme park. But I didn't play much because I felt nausea after I played Pirate Ship... Well, that feeling... was not good...

At night, friend suggested to have a walk around... But the "walk" was quite long and tiring... We walk along the big cycle on Genting. After that we went to Starbucks which it is my favourite. I had a cup of hot Cappuccino. Yummy =D

Late at the night we played "Killer". It was fun. Everyone's face was "made up" with solid-liquid-like white powder. We slept at about 2.30 am. But unfortunately I can't fall asleep, I slept on the floor at about 4.30 am (I also don't know what was the time) =(

They suggested to see the dawn at 6 am. Of course I refused to. =D
Most of us woke up at 10 am. And we ate cup mee again =(
I ate 3 cups of cup mee during these 2 days. I was sick of eating cup mee...

Well, we went back to KL Central by bus at about 5 pm. Everyone was tired and I guess everyone slept in the bus. It took about 2 hours to reach destination because it was traffic jam on the way to KL Central.

Everyone was having lots of fun =D
I guess this is probably the last trip for us. Because after that everyone will be busy on studying. Some of them will go to different place to study.
I really appreciate this trip and most important I appreciate I have these best friends in my life...
And I could say, I love you guys. You guys are awesome =D

No comments:

Post a Comment