Thursday, May 13, 2010

Form 6

Yea, it finally started...

Monday, as I expected... It was boring... I went to SMK Taman Melawati to report myself to the form 6. And as usual, boring speeches were given. And there was 1 thing which made me angry - Pengetua was not there... I am suppose to get signature from her... but she was not there...? But I remember she was there in the morning... she gave speech too!

Tuesday, this was dumb. Those kakak there felt I am an annoying person... I guess. I went there at 9.30 am to get my letter for transfer, it was not signed yet. Fine I waited. At 12.45 pm, again, it was not signed. Till 1.10 pm finally it was signed. I quickly went to SMK St. John with dad to transfer. Well, I guess I was "half" accepted by St. John.

Wednesday, well... First day of school. It was great. Met new friends. They are pro! It's still orientation week. And we were taught to sing songs. Yeah finally it was time to go home... I walked walked walked, and asked people around, finally I get to bus and get to home...

I guess I am not used to a new environment without a close friend... Just the matter of time... I wish I could get used to it as soon as possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment